- 359 € (VAT included) + government fee
A transport license is an authorization that certifies the right to a legal/natural person to carry goods or passengers.
Types of licenses:
- European Union license to transport cargo;
- European Union license to transport passengers;
- Domestic license to transport cargo transportation;
- Domestic license to transport passengers.
For legal entities, these are the required documents:
- Financial statements that reflect the company’s good financial standing (EUR 9.000 of authorized capital for the first car and EUR 5.000 for every subsequent car) – information about the increase of the authorized capital here;
- Lease agreement with the carrier’s management center, if the business address of the company does not correspond to the place of business;
- Documents confirming the flawless reputation of the legal entity and the transport manager;
- The transport manager‘s data and certificate of professional competence (if you are in need of a transport manager, we can recommend one).