The transport license is an authorization that certifies the right to a legal / natural person to carry goods or passengers.
The types of licenses:
- European Union license for cargo transportation.
- European Union license to carry the passengers.
- A domestic license to carry passengers.
- A domestic license for cargo transportation.
Documents required from legal entity to obtain a transport license:
- Financial statements that reflects the company’s good financial standing (9 000 Euro of authorized capital for the first car and 5 000 Euro for each other car); Information about the increase of the authorized capital here.
- Lease agreement with the carrier’s management center if the business address of the company does not correspond to the place of business;
- Documents confirming the flawless reputation of the legal entity and the transport manager;
- Transport manager‘s data and certificate of professional competence (if you do not have a transport manager, we can offer it).
Documents required from a natural person to obtain a transport license:
- A document proving the identity of a natural person;
- Statement of equity of a natural person;
- Documents certifying the integrity of a natural person.
The transport license is issued for 10 years. Copies of the transport license are issued before the expiry of the license.
* If you only plan to carry your own company’s cargo or passengers, you do not need to obtain a license.
- from 300 €+ taxes