- 299 € for VAT registration (one-time payment);
- 100 € for translation of parent company documents into Lithuanian;
- 42 € per month for VAT declaration preparation and submission to the Tax Authority;
- 88,5 € per hour for documentation and entry of accounts payable and accounts receivable into accounting software.
We help EU-based companies seeking to do business in Lithuania to obtain a VAT code.
A taxable foreign person is obliged to register as a tax (VAT) payer in Lithuania if at least one of the following are true:
- They sell goods or provide services that are subject to VAT according to Lithuanian VAT law;
- They sell goods or provide services to a country which is either an EU member or a territory of the EU (according to Lithuanian VAT law, such goods and services are taxable at 0%).
How it works:
- We sign a cooperation agreement;
- You send us original copies of your company registration certificate and power of attorney;
- We translate the documents into Lithuanian and begin representing your company when communicating with the Tax Authority;
- We submit a request to register your company as a VAT payer in Lithuania and request a VAT payer’s code;
- Once a VAT payer’s code is granted for your company, we continue administrating it.
Prices do not include VAT.
For more information contact:
Rūta Laurinskytė, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.